Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A free lunch

Although I am new to this online scribing thing, I love blogging. I love musing and writing and having a place to share those things and I love connecting with other people. I have a few loyal supporters who have signed up as followers and rumour has it many more invisible readers who, I hope, enjoy A tiny bit marvellous in secret.

I'd really like to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my ponderings and to tempt the reading-but-not-following peeps out into the light. So I'm going to do a giveaway. A free lunch would be nice but since not everyone lives within a 10km radius of my house (why don't you? It would be so much more convenient for me) I'm going to give a gift instead.

As luck would have it I run a little online shop called bauble and as owner/CEO/general dogsbody I am able to raid the shelves and give away this rather excellent apron:



It's pretty and practical and made from 100% cotton. It's also designed, screen printed and sewn in England; so while you can be assured that no small children have been expolited, you'll have to live with the fact several custard creams may have been demolished in the making of this item.

All you have to do to be in the running for this fabulous prize is sign up to follow A tiny bit marvellous and then leave a comment below. That's it! I'll pick a person at random and Bob's yer uncle, Fanny's yer aunt you'll be the proud new owner of a fab new apron.

xx

24 comments:

  1. Done! And I've always liked that apron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jule! If it stays like this you're the winner ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! Me! I think there's online things which will randomise the entries if you want to be completely unbiased in choosing - though pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elisa and Victoria :-) A randomiser is a great idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apron is beautiful though I would be happy to go out for lunch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful what you wish for Allie! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can existing followers win? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You betcha bottom dollar they can! All existing followers have to do is leave a comment and they're in the draw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! And I love blogging too, except that blogspot doesn't love me because I have exceeded my photo storage allowance. Too many iguanas. Drat!

    I love the apron but I'd trade it in a heartbeat for lunch with you, my dear friend. Love you lots - and thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts and observations and brightening the online world xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those darned iguanas Nat, they'll scupper you every time! You're very sweet, I hope to be in Hobart at the end of this year so we can be ladies who lunch then. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate cooking but a nice apron sort of makes it bearable and that is a VERY NICE apron.

    *jumps into the entry barrel*

    PICK MEEEEEEEEE

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes - it would match my tea-towel, and I'm a very match-y kind of girl

    Hurray for a giveaway!

    Becks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha, thank you Siobhan and Becks for enthusiastically entering into the spirit of things! I'm going to do the draw on Monday. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!! I have always been one of your "secret readers"- you are one my (very short) favourites list -but now I have joined up and become a follower (I am such a grown up now!!!)
    Love your work- everyone should read you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! Welcome Jane and thank you, you're very kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Followed and entered! Thanks heaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that apron would look gorgeous with a set of knee high sexy black boots. I think any husband/partner would swoon!! Love your blog Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck Vic! Sarah I think you could be right - I can just see Andy in knee-high boots and an apron ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have already subscribed - and shall also post on my facebook wall!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kathryn sent me from facebook! :) subscribed and browsing as we speak...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Kathryn and thanks aslaugcrystal! Not long now...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Officially a follower! Loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete