Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh happy day

As you know, I've been working on a little something for nine months now.

On 14th March, at 9:06pm, that little something came into the world in a moment of pure, unadulterated joy.  

It is my absolute honour to introduce you to Henry Gabriel, a 9lb 7oz bundle of fun.

Henry - the first two weeks
 
Andy and I cried as I cradled our beautiful, newborn son, overwhelmed once again with the kind of love you only feel for your children. I could wax lyrical about his incredible blue eyes, the fuzzy softness of his hair and the way my heart swells when he smiles at me but I’ll try and sum it all up by saying that Henry, along with his amazing sister Agatha, is the love of our lives.
 
Happiness comes in very small packages sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. And a delightful wee package he is :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just lovely - hope it's all going well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! It's all going really well (standard sleep deprivation and constant feeding aside!) Henry has made my heart double in size, I didn't imagine that I could love anyone as much as I love Agatha and then along came Henry and it all fell into place. xx

    ReplyDelete